Back to the Chelsea Newsfeed

Fernandez uncertain over his Chelsea future

Related Topics: Chelsea, Stamford Bridge, Reece James

Chelsea midfielder Enzo Fernandez said he did not know whether he would be at the club next season following the Blues' Champions League exit to Paris St-Germain.

Chelsea lost 3-0 at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday having suffered a 5-2 defeat in last week's first leg.

Fernandez joined Chelsea for what was a British record transfer fee of 121m euro (£107m) in January 2023 and has played more than 150 games for the club.

But asked by ESPN if he would be with the club next season, he said: "I don't know, there are eight games left and the FA Cup.